- Pain Relief for Knee Pain Women
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Knee Pain Relief Orthotics especially for people who suffer from or are seeking help to relieve and prevent general knee pain, pain from osteoarthritis and runner’s knee.
• Clinically proven to relieve the top 3 sources of knee pain all day: Runner’s Knee Pain, Osteoarthritis Pain and General Knee Pain
• Built with Shock Guard® technology to absorb pain-inducing shock at its source and prevent it from traveling up your leg
• Helps protect the knee cartilage and knee meniscus from shock and stress
• Helps transition weight and distribute pressure to reduce the impact of each step
The insoles that came in your shoes are probably removable – TAKE THEM OUT FIRST.
Place orthotic into shoe, FABRIC SIDE UP, to test for size. If needed, trim the orthotic along the outline (on bottom of orthotic near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Ensure that orthotic lays flat against bottom of your shoe, especially in the toe area. If it doesn’t fit without bunching, continue to trim as needed.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.
SPEND MORE SAVE MORE!
$10 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $50 nett
For orders $50 nett & above
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Amex
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Atome: A service that enables you to purchase now and pay for them in monthly installments without any interest or fees.
Paynow: Use paynow through HitPay Gateway upon checkout.