- Chlor-Rinse Plus Antiseptic Mouth Rinse 250ml
Chlor-Rinse Plus Antiseptic Mouth Rinse 250ml
Or 3 interest-free monthly payment of
using Learn More
Say bye-bye to bacteria.
We enhanced our Chlor-Rinse mouth rinse by adding in an extra anti-bacterial ingredient, CPC, to further help fight bacteria that cause plaque and tooth decay.
Then a ton of natural ingredients that help fight plaque formation and keep your breath fresh.
And we didn’t stop there and added in Anti-oxidants, Sodium Hyaluronate & Vitamin E to deliver further oral health benefits.
And then we thought “why stop there” and made the product even gently by being free of Parabens and PEG/PPG.
• Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.2%) clinically proven antibacterial ingredient fights bacteria that cause bad breath, plaque build-up and tooth decay. It also helps relieve and soothe oral discomfort.
• CPC and Xylitol helps fight plaque forming bacteria.
• Aloe helps moisturize mouth and soothes oral discomfort.
• Cinnamon, Echinacea, Honeysuckle, Licorice, Myrrh, Sage and Thymol provide natural oral health benefits.
• Chamomile and Vitamin E provide anti-oxidant benefits
• Mint freshens Breath
• NO Alcohol, SLS, Parabens, PEG (Polyethylene Glycol), PG (Propylene Glycol), PPG (Polypropylene Glycol), Phthalates, Plasticizers, Saccharin, Triclosan, Petrochemicals, or Harsh Abrasives.
• Animal-friendly, no testing on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
As a mouthwash to help fight bacteria that cause bad breath, plaque & tooth decay:
Rinse your mouth with 10–15ml of Chlor-Rinse Plus for up to 30 seconds.
Force the liquid in between your teeth and swirl it around your gums before spitting it out.
Do not dilute or swallow.
Use morning and night after meals or as directed by your dentist.
As a throat gargle to help relieve and soothe oral discomfort:
Gargle gently with 10–15ml of Chlor-Rinse Plus for up to 30 seconds.
Ensure liquid reaches areas of oral discomfort before spitting out.
Do not dilute or swallow.
Repeat every four hours and see your doctor if symptoms persist.
Do not dilute. Keep out of reach of children.
All chlorhexidine mouth rinses may cause staining of teeth after prolonged usage i.e. daily rinsing over six months. Your dentist can remove these surface stains during your next visit.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Acesulfame, Xylitol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Menthol, Allantoin, Aroma (Natural Mint Flavor), Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Thymol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, CI 14720, CI 42090.
SPEND MORE SAVE MORE!
$7 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $10 nett
$5 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $30 nett
$3 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $50 nett
For orders $50 nett & above
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Amex
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Rely: A service that enables you to purchase now and pay for them in monthly installments without any interest or fees.