- 001 Zero Zero One Hydro Polyurethane Condom 2s
THINNER THAN EVER
Okamoto 001 Zero One condom is the thinnest condom in the Okamoto condom line-up.
Made of polyurethane, it allows heat to be transmitted faster and better than normal latex condoms and is especially well received by users allergic to latex.
The quality of the 001 Zero One condom transcends all of the characteristics of its predecessor, Okamoto 002 Hydro Polyurethane – not just in thinness, but also in the softness and elasticity of the material.
Experience the difference today.
• No. 1 Brand in Japan
• Latex condom
• Polyurethane allows heat to be transmitted faster and better than normal latex.
• Suitable for people allergic to latex
• Clear, polyurethane material
• ISO 4074:2002 standards and tested with precise electrostatic technology.
• Made in Japan
1) The condom should be worn on the erected penis before it comes into contact with your partner's body
2) Open the packaging carefully to prevent condom from tearing due to rough handling
3) Place the condom at the tip of the penis and roll down to the base of the penis
4) Remove after the act of sexual intercourse and no further contact with partner
Change to a new condom if there is any damage, split, cut or hole
SPEND MORE SAVE MORE!
$7 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $10 nett
$5 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $30 nett
$3 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $50 nett
For orders $50 nett & above
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Amex
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Rely: A service that enables you to purchase now and pay for them in monthly installments without any interest or fees.