- Pain Relief for Arthritis Women
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Arthritis Pain for people who suffer from osteoarthritis pain in the feet, knees and hips.
• Clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief from osteoarthritis pain in the feet, knees and hips
• Shock Guard® technology absorbs pain-inducing shock that can aggravate sensitive arthritis joints
• Stabilizing design keeps your feet in place and helps reduce stress on the joints in your feet, knees and hips
• 3/4 foot length design ensures the inserts will fit in most shoes, no trimming required
Wipe inside of shoes clean to ensure these 3/4 foot length inserts will adhere well.
Identify the left and right inserts with the “Left” and “Right” under the inserts. Insert left orthotic into left shoe with Dr. Scholl’s® logo side down, on top of any existing shoe insole.
Ensure the heel of the insert is aligned with the back of the shoe. Repeat with right orthotic and right shoe.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.
SPEND MORE SAVE MORE!
$10 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $50 nett
For orders $50 nett & above
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Amex
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Atome: A service that enables you to purchase now and pay for them in monthly installments without any interest or fees.
Paynow: Use paynow through HitPay Gateway upon checkout.