- Pain Relief for Plantar Fasciitis Women
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis specifically for people who suffer pain from plantar fasciitis in the heel.
• Clinically proven to relieve and prevent the all-day pain from plantar fasciitis
• Reinforced arch support helps stabilize the plantar fascia and prevents it from stretching further
• Shock absorbing heel cushion helps protect the sensitive heel area
• Reduces occurrence of morning Plantar Fasciitis pain
The insoles that came in your shoes are probably removable – take them out first.
Place your plantar fasciitis orthotics into shoe, FABRIC SIDE UP, to test for size. If needed, trim the orthotic along the outline (on bottom of orthotic near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Ensure that orthotic lays flat against bottom of your shoe, especially in the toe area. If it doesn’t fit without bunching, continue to trim as needed.
Replace orthotics every (6) months or at first signs of wear.
SPEND MORE SAVE MORE!
$10 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $50 nett
For orders $50 nett & above
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Amex
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Atome: A service that enables you to purchase now and pay for them in monthly installments without any interest or fees.
Paynow: Use paynow through HitPay Gateway upon checkout.