- The Real Red® Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste 138gm
It is our most affordable variant yet and delivers on The Real Red’s promise, which is, to deliver high-quality, made-in-Singapore oral care products that are readily accessible to value-conscious consumers across the world.
It underlines our brand’s commitment to our home country.
And it adds our voice to rising consumer sentiment, tired of seeing their own countries’ brands produce their products in lower cost countries in a relentless search for profit, at the expense of jobs and investments at home.
Made in our GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified facilities in Singapore, The Real Red toothpaste helps remove tooth stains, prevent tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
Unique Remineralizing Formula:
• Hydroxyapatite microparticles bond with and repair your demineralized tooth enamel.
• Xylitol raises the ph level of saliva in your mouth, encouraging the natural minerals in your saliva to be deposited into demineralized tooth enamel.
Other clever touches:
• Sodium Bicarbonate helps remove tooth stains as you brush.
• Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
• Xylitol helps inhibit dental plaque and acid production.
• CPC helps fight bacteria that cause plaque and bad breath.
• Maximum Mint Taste freshens breath.
• Super Smooth Paste made without any irritating foaming agents. This toothpaste delivers a smooth creamy in mouth feel when brushing.
• Animal-friendly, no testing on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
• Extra Gentle Formula with no Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring and other harsh ingredients
Use morning and night as you would use your usual toothpaste.
Brush as per usual, rinse with water and spit out paste after use.
We recommend using a soft toothbrush like Pearlie White BrushCare toothbrushes.
Make it a point to see your dentist once every 6 months.
For children under 6 years old: Use a pea size amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist whom can advise on your child's optimal daily fluoride intake.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1000ppm Fluoride)
Full ingredient listing: Calcium Carbonate, Water, Sorbitol, Potassium Acesulfame, Mint Flavor, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Xylitol.
SPEND MORE SAVE MORE!
$10 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $50 nett
For orders $50 nett & above
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Amex
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Atome: A service that enables you to purchase now and pay for them in monthly installments without any interest or fees.
Paynow: Use paynow through HitPay Gateway upon checkout.