- Pro Loose Skin Remover 10g
A non-irritating gel formulated to gently loosen and remove dead skin along the cuticle. Comes with a unique c-curve plastic applicator that serves as a cuticle pusher.
What is Loose Skin?
Loose skin is old keratin that has accumulated along your cuticle. Gently removing this loose skin can help enhance the look of your manicure or pedicure.
The cuticle plays an important role in nail health. It serves as a protective border that prevents bacteria from infecting your nail. Make sure to gently and carefully remove loose skin rather than forcibly removing it in order to keep your cuticles in good condition.
1. Optimal Shape for Cuticle Grooming - soft plastic applicator comes in a c-curve shape that allows you to tidy your cuticles without irritation.
2. 2-in-1 Removal - combines softening gel with a plastic pusher tip for convenient cuticle removal.
3. Gentle Formula - specially-formulated gel gently softens old and dead skin for damage-free removal.
4. Conditioning - hydrating gel contains keratin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid that nourishes your entire nail bed.
5. Easy to Use - dual applicator and cuticle pusher comes in a c-curve shape that makes it easy to apply and distribute gel along cuticle.
Using the Pro Loose Skin Remover
Step 1. Apply to Cuticle
• Squeeze a thin strip of gel out of the tube.
• Use applicator to distribute gel along cuticle line.
Step 2. Push Back Cuticle
• Let gel sit for about 5 to 10 seconds.
※ This will soften the skin along the cuticle. Do not leave on any longer than 10 seconds to avoid skin irritation.
• Use curved edge of applicator to gently push back softened cuticle skin.
Step 3. Remove Skin and Wipe Off Product
• Wipe away gel and dead skin using wet wipes or by running under water.
• Wipe and disinfect applicator before storage.
※ Press and turn applicator cap to lock and prevent gel from leaking.
purified water, potassium hydroxide, acrylate / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, hydrolyzed keratin, propanediol, pentylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, hydrolyzed collagen, benzyl glycol, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycan, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxy propyltrimonium hyaluronate, hyaluronic acid, sodium acetylated hyaluronate
SPEND MORE SAVE MORE!
$10 Shipping Rates:
For orders less than $50 nett
For orders $50 nett & above
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Amex
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Atome: A service that enables you to purchase now and pay for them in monthly installments without any interest or fees.
Paynow: Use paynow through HitPay Gateway upon checkout.